My Holy Grail of Glow!

Very rarely a cosmetic product comes along and makes it into my "Beauty Holy Grail".  This is what I call any cosmetics that I love so much that I would never think of replacing or trying to find the next best thing out there.  Currently in my Beauty Holy Grail is one product (my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation) - it's a really tough club to get into! But this year I have found two! Two products that I have found, hugged, stared at and vowed never to let them go - we will be together forever!
The first is the Becca Backlight Priming Filter.  This exceeds any of my primer expectations.  This is a liquid product with a champagne/iridescent colour.  The consistency of this is just right.  It's not too thick so you can feel it on your face and not too thin that you need to apply lots of the product.  Just one (maybe even a half) pump onto the back of your hand will be enough to smooth all over your face.  I use this after my moisturiser and before foundation.  To say it gives a lit-within glow is an understatement.  I honestly believe that once you use this your quest for a skin perfector/primer will be over.  I have no idea of the science behind it but it just gives the most amazing glow.  Forget the filters on Instagram..... there are no filters needed with this.  It photographs beautifully and gives my make up a flawless appearance! There is a reason why this is a cult beauty product and now I have it firmly in my clutches, I'm not letting it go!
Last but not least is another cult product from the Becca Cosmetics brand - the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop.  This is a pressed powder highlighter and wow.....just WOW.  I had been following the hype on You Tube and various beauty blogs and to be honest, I do sometimes find myself thinking "seriously, I'm sure its not THAT good".  Well, it is! It's off the scale in terms of the gorgeous, champagne highlight it delivers.  When I finally decided to buy this I wondered whether it would be a product that was only used when I went out - that it would be a bit too much for a day make up look, but the tiniest, teeniest little dab of this goes such a long way.  You can definitely create a really subtle day look and then totally amp it up for an evening look.  It is also so finely milled that it almost feels like a cream highlighter when applied.  I have used this every single day since I bought it in May and I still never tire of swishing my face back and forth when I catch a glimpse in the mirror. 

These come in several different shade variations and I believe Moonstone and Opal are equally as amazing. 

I had no idea that when I bought these products they would work so beautifully together but they really do compliment each other.  They are pricey - Becca Cosmetics are a high-end, luxury brand but I honestly think you get what you pay for with both of these products. 

You can purchase both of these products in Space NK stores or online and cost £32.00 each. 

I would love to know what your favourite primers and highlighters are or if you have used any of the Becca Cosmetics range. 

Love Katherine xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Favourites!

March Favourites!

September Favourites!