My Best £16 Spent....Ever!

Hey everyone,

I'm doing a blog post today on something I thought I would never ever do one on...an item of clothing! I'm not even going to use the "F"(ashion) word as there is no way myself and "fashion" or "style" can be connected in the same blog! But.... I bought a top last month from Peacocks and I have had so many comments about it, I thought I'd put all the details down on here if any of you fancied taking a closer look at it!  It's a bargain at £16 too so no guilt needed if it is purchased!

So it's really such a simple black blouse but the little details are what really make it such a stand-out top.  It has long sleeves and a frill at the cuff and also a high frill collar.  I'm a massive fan of high necks, they just seem to suit me better than anything low cut, scooped or V-necked.
It has two little black buttons at the back of the neck and also a ruffle detail over the shoulders. 

The pattern is just beautiful and what drew me to the top in the first place.  The roses are a gorgeous dusky pink/coral/burnt orange colour with a small dash of blue.  They are stunning and the colours are just gorgeous and perfect for this time of year.  They are dotted about so nice and subtle and not too in your face.

The material feels lovely too.  There's some serious weightiness to this top that makes it feel so much more expensive than it is and it sits beautifully.

The versatility of this top is great too.  I have worn mine with black skinny jeans and loafers but you could totally wear this tucked into a pleated skirt or with black trousers and stilettos for a more glam look.  I also like the idea of wearing something over the top of it, like a velvet pinafore (if I was brave enough) or a knitted tank to give it some contrast and texture.
 



 

I have found it online on the Peacocks website and you can view it here.  I bought mine in store so if you do fancy picking one up, it's worth popping into your nearest store to take a look there.  

I paired the top with my Alexa Black Skinny jeans, also from Peacocks, which you can find here and my Marks and Spencer loafers which you can find here.

I hope you've enjoyed this post - it's very much out of my comfort zone to be talking about clothes as I really feel I can't do them justice! I'd love to know what you're favourite "bargain" product is or you're favourite "bargain" shop.

Love Katherine xxx






*All pictures and opinions are entirely my own.  All products featured on my blog have been purchased by myself*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Favourites!

March Favourites!

September Favourites!